Saturday, February 9, 2013

Clean and Simple Cards 2 Day 10

Day 10  Card 1
 I used the mouse stamp for this one.  I added the clover and used 3D to adhere to card.  I stamped the sentiment and filled in with a gold marker and a red marker.  I then added Dazzels along the left hand side.

Day 10 Card 2
I used the same mouse stamp for this card.  I used markers and colored pencils and I added flocking on the mice.  Same stamp, a little different look.

Day 10 Card 3
I used the same stamp in the same way, but tried to get 3 different looks.  I used cloud paper as the bkgd and added sandpaper.  I stamped and cut out a shell border and used my Cricut to cut the umbrella.  Last thing I did was to add a cloud sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. All three of your cards are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these creative cards! You did a great job making 3 cards with one stamp!

    ReplyDelete